The following COVID-19
guidelines will come into effect for the Middlesex-London Health Unit on Monday
March 1, 2021.
1. Practice Rules:
· We are permitted 25 players (including goalies, instructors, referees, and/or arena staff) on a single ice pad at one time. Therefore, players need to be divided into groups of 10-11 or less.
· For individuals who are not actively participating in the program or activity, a physical distance of two metres must be maintained between each participant.
· If participants are not wearing a helmet, face coverings should be worn when not actively participating in rigorous physical activity.
2. Scrimmage Rules:
· Team sports must be modified to avoid physical contact.
· No more than 50 people per league and no play against teams in other leagues.
· For team sports in which substitutions are required, a maximum of 12 players are permitted on the roster.
3. We are permitted to have 1 trainer and 1 additional team representative off-ice per ice session.
4. No spectators permitted (one parent or guardian for each person under 18 allowed).
5. Masks continue to be mandatory for all areas within the arena (off ice) for players (this includes when putting your skates and final equipment items on).
6. We need to ensure players are distanced by 2 metres both on the ice and off the ice.
7. Arena access and egress remains the same with separate entrance and exits.
** Coaches will be responsible to break their groups/teams into appropriate numbers for each of their individual skates